Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for Customer/user to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by Customer/user on any electronic device, named Murjan
- Company (Referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to GLOBAL FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY LLC, Muscat, Gala, Omantel HQ.
- Country refers to: Oman
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Customer/user means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Customer’s/user’s Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, we may ask Customer/user to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify Customer/user. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact info
- Phone number
- · Usage Data
With your permission, we will use your contact information for the following:
- To provide you with the ability to call and message.
- To provide you with the ability to send money to any contact from your contact book.
- To show you the list of your contacts that you can make a recharge for.
Customer/User will choose Nationality to register their mobile number to use our services.
Customer/User must provide mobile phone number and basic information (including a profile name of your choice) to create account. If you don’t provide us with this information, you will not be able to create an account to use our Services
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Customer’s/user’s Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that Customer/user visit, the time and date of Customer’s/user’s visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When Customer/user access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information upon customer’s/user’s permission, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device Customer/user use, Customer’s/user’s mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Customer’s/user’s mobile device, Customer’s/user’s mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser Customer/user use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Customer’s/user’s browser sends whenever Customer/user visit our Service or when Customer/user access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application may collect, with customer's / user's prior permission:
- Information regarding customer’s/user’s location
- Information from customer’s/user’s Device's phone book (contacts list)
- Pictures and other information from customer’s/user’s Device's camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it may be simply stored on Customer’s/user’s device.
Customer/user can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Customer’s/user’s Device settings.
Use of Customer’s/user’s Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Customer’s/user’s Account: to manage Customer’s/user’s registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data Customer/user provide can give Customer/user access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to Customer/user as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services Customer/user have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact Customer/user: To contact Customer/user by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide Customer/user with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that customer/user have already purchased or enquired about unless Customer/user have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Customer’s/user’s requests: To attend and manage Customer’s/user’s requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Customer’s/user’s information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Customer’s/user’s information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and customer’s/user’s experience.
We may share Customer’s/user’s personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Customer’s/user’s personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact Customer/user.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Customer’s/user’s personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Customer’s/user’s information with Our business partners to offer Customer/user certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when Customer/user share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If Customer/user interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, customer’s/user’s contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Customer’s/user’s name, profile, pictures and description of Customer’s/user’s activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Customer’s/user’s activity, communicate with Customer/user and view Customer’s/user’s profile.
- With Customer’s/user’s consent: We may disclose Customer’s/user’s personal information for any other purpose with Customer’s/user’s consent.
Retention of Customer’s/user’s Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Customer’s/user’s Personal Data
Customer’s/user’s information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Customer’s/user’s state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Customer’s/user’s jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Customer’s/user’s Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Customer’s/user’s Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Customer’s/user’s Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Customer’s/user’s Personal Data
The security of Customer’s/user’s Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Customer’s/user’s Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
CUSTOMER/USER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CUSTOMER/USER HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE
TO BE BOUND BY THEM.